The Series of All 3 on DVD & Streaming
$29.95 – $99.95
- CAN: $33.98 - $113.39
Sing-Along Music for Seniors gives them hours of enjoyment, alone, or as a group activity!
Instant On-line Streaming Version NOW AVAILABLE!
Sing Along Music for Seniors gives them hours of enjoyment alone or as a group activity, while restoring energy, relieving some pain and giving Alzheimer’s and Dementia sufferers something they remember – Music, Melodies and Song Lyrics.
It will all come back to them when the tunes start and one person singing jogs the lyrical memory of another and soon the whole room is joining in to sing the songs they love, whether Christmas favorites, the classical oldies songs they recall or traditional gospel hymns they haven’t heard since some special milestone in their life like an anniversary or a family reunion.
- The lyrics are large enough to be read on screen, black on white with no distracting bouncing ball.
- The music tempo is not too fast, perfect for the elderly to keep pace.
- There are over 30 musicians of all ages are featured.
- Familiar tunes from Oldies to Christmas, so most seniors know the words.
- The videos are divided into two 30-minute sessions, for seniors that have difficulty staying engaged for too long.
- Skip to any song or chapter instantly.
- Suitable for a music activity or music therapy program.
- Suitable for group sing-alongs and also quiet times.
- Suitable for full engagement and activities for small groups, but also for individual enjoyment as well.
- Good as background music.
- Almost like live entertainment.
- Song sheets can be printed from a computer (PDF) file.
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 2 cm|
DVD's, Online Streaming Video